Web / SNMP Agent
The NETIX network agent allows UPS management across a LAN 10/100Mb direct connection using any of the main network communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP and SNMP).
It was developed to integrate ups into medium-sized and large networks, to provide a high level of reliability in communication between the ups and associated management systems.
• compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• SNMP with RFC1628 for monitoring software and NMS
• SNMP with RFC3433 for managing environmental sensors
• HTTP for UPS control via web browser
• SMTP for alarm notifications and UPS status updates via email
• serial port for UPS control
• modem management
• events log management
• wake-on-lan management for starting computers via TCP/IP network
• other standards: DHCP, DNS, RARP, FTP, NTP, ICMP, IGMP
• Configurable via Telnet multi-sessions or serial terminal with data import/export
• firmware upgradeable via serial port and TFTP server.